Sunday, January 10, 2016

Blogger for Android

Well blogging has not been easy, still cannot get Blogger to work on my Android phone. The problem seems to be that I cannot log into my account, when I switch Google accounts in Blogger to the account our blog is associated with and try to log in I get the error message "authentication failed, please try again". I have uninstalled Blogger, reinstalled the account etc, still no go. I can log into the email associated with the blogg, do all the other google stuff just cannot log in using Blogger. Anyway this am I spent a few hours on it, again not much luck but I was successful at getting my phone to tether with the laptop, now this is a very slow connection, not sure how it will deal with images but we will give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment